CSIR-JRF-NET Life Sciences : Offline Classroom
Our regular offline classroom contact programme is a highly comprehensive and unique. This programme offers you the right mix of classes, problem-solving skills and doubt clearing sessions supplemented with in-depth, thoroughly revised study material. This helps you to develop a comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications. You will be given periodic tests which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions. This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament.
- Right mix of classes, problem-solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive and thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedback and test analysis sessions
- Teaching methodology : Offline classroom
- Commencement of programme : 10th December, 2021 (for June 2022 exam)
- Duration of programme : Six months, (Five to six days in a week and approx 4 hours per day.)
- Schedule of classes : 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Place : Greater Noida Only
- Medium : A hybrid of English and Hindi
- Provision of tests : Bimonthly (objective patterns)
- Completion of course : Second week of June 2022
- Fee : Rs. 45000 (including GST + Study material + Online test series)
You are requested to bring three photographs (colored) and the photocopy of the matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth at the time of admission.
1. Demand draft / CBS Cheque
2. Net banking (NEFT / IMPS)
Bank account details
Anyone can deposit the requisite fees in the given bank account.
Account Name : Pathfinder Research and Training Foundation
HDFC Bank A/c No: 50200014588597
IFSC Code: HDFC0000588, R.K. Puram Branch, New Delhi-110022
Account type : Current Account
For online payment