CSIR-JRF-NET Life Sciences: Correspondence Programme
The correspondence programme offered by Pathfinder Academy lays emphasis on making the students to imbibe the fundamental concepts and on sharpening their analytical skill. The study materials are not only very comprehensive in context and treatment but also highly focused and organized to optimize success. Programmes are specially designed to provide you strong competencies on subjects and develop confidence in basics, problem- solving skills and a competitive advantage.
Under correspondence programme we provide:
1. Life Sciences (Fundamentals and practice) - Part I and II
2. Biophysics and Molecular Biology (Fundamentals & Techniques)
3. MCQs Life Sciences | Biotechnology
4. Test and Evaluation, Previous year's solved papers
5. Fundamentals of Ecology and Environment
6. General Aptitude, Theory and Practice
Fee: Rs.2000/-(Including postage charges)
Dispatch of study materials
The course materials will be dispatched in one set. Study materials are normally sent by speed post. Students can enroll at any time convenient to them but are advised to join early, as it will give them more time for study and revision of the course materials.
Enrolment and Payment
The applicants can enroll for correspondence programme throughout the year. After paying the requisite fee, please send the following information through Email to email@example.com
2. Name of course that you want to enroll
3. Postal address
4. Contact number
5. Details of mode of payment
1. Demand draft / CBS Cheque
2. Net banking (NEFT / IMPS)
3. Cash deposit (at any HDFC bank branch)
4. Cash deposit at Pathfinder Academy (Delhi)
Bank account details
Account Name : Pathfinder Publication
HDFC Bank A/c No: 05882320000735
IFSC Code: HDFC0000588, R.K.Puram Branch, New Delhi-110022
Account type : Current Account
Return and exchange not allowed.
All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.