M.Sc Biotech and Life Sciences: Online Classes
Our online classroom programme has been designed keeping in mind the requirements of the students who wish to learn the fundamentals in details, require additional classroom support and guidance and ready to start early. This programme is backed by team of experienced and highly professional faculties from premier institutions of India to provide a guidance and training of unmatched excellence. Our Online classroom programme specifically follows the trend and pattern as well as standard of Graduate Aptitude Test - Biotechnology, JNU Life Sciences, IIT-JAM Biotech, IISc, TIFR-NCBS, BHU, University of Delhi, AIIMS and other entrance exams. Syllabus will be covered according to recent trend and patterns of examinations. In addition to classroom teaching a well formulated printed study materials are given to students.
Coverage of syllabus
In most of M.Sc Biotech and Life Sciences entrance examinations, maximum number of questions come from biology. Hence, in this programme, we have not included Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Because the syllabi of these subjects are 10 + 2 based, we suggest you to take help of local experts. If you have prepared for the NEET, please follow same materials for physics and chemistry.
- Right mix of illustrated and graphic-inclusive classes from best faculties.
- Weekly teacher-student live interaction for doubt clearing, discussion and problem solving.
- Comprehensive and thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Revision classes on weekly basis after completion of each chapter.
- Teaching methodology : Online classes - App based (Android & iOS) - Mobile | Tablet
- Subject covered : Biology
- Commencement of programme : 05th July 2021
- Duration of programme : July to January
- Schedule of classes : Five days in a week | Approx 3 hours video per day
- Timing of classes : 10 : 00 AM to 10 : 00 AM (24 hours)
- Doubt sessions : Weekly (Saturday), Live doubt sessions for doubts and queries.
- Medium : A hybrid of English and Hindi
- Provision of topic-wise tests : Online and Bimonthly (objective patterns) | Only on laptop / desktop
- Provision of mock tests : 12 Online mock tests (between January - March 2022)
- Study materials : Comprehensive and thoroughly revised study material.
- Completion of course : Last week of January 2022
- Course fee : Rs. 30000 (including GST + Study material + Online test series)