We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
- We offer FREE Shipping (specified on the Product detail page) for selected locations ordered through www.pathfinderacademy.in
- Each order may be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 4-5 working days of the order. However in certain remote locations, we may take longer, up to 10-15 days, to ship the order.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in short time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies or post office.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer care 09350208235 or mail us, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Pathfinder Academy for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Before delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Ordering at Pathfinder Academy Private Limited is easy. Placing your first order at Pathfinder Academy Private Limited just select the items you want to shop, enter your shipping address and payment. If you need any assistance give us a call. Once your order is successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation over email from Pathfinder Academy Private Limited. This mail will have all the details related to your order. Any request for cancellation of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
Your online transaction on Pathfinder Academy Private Limited is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. All credit card and debit card payments on Pathfinder Academy Private Limited are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the User. Pathfinder Academy Private Limited will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to use a credit/debit card or a net banking transaction fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User. Pathfinder Academy Private Limited reserves the right to cancel orders for the product in their sole discretion for any reason which can include but not limited to, the product being out of stock, or for any other reason without intimation to the User.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between Bank/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
When you visit Pathfinder Academy or send e-mails to us or give us your feedback, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website of Pathfinder Academy Private Limited. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and other Contents
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Pathfinder Academy Private Limited reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Pathfinder Academy Private Limited makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Pathfinder Academy Private Limited is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.